Musing about what attracts Eastern European women, let’s not forget that all ladies are fascinated by different things. What one female loves could be what another girl loathes? Personal taste remains high on the agenda when discussing ladies’ taste in guys.
But in general, there are certain things that Eastern European women, girls admire in men. If they were raised in a post-Soviet Union country such as Russia, Ukraine, or Belarus, pretty ladies positively react to such traits.
Brought up in rather patriarchal societies, females from these locations are more inclined to follow major trends approved by customs as compared to their western counterparts. They also tend to look for each other’s approval, which means how you are viewed by a girl’s family and friends strongly affects her own verdict. You have to impress not only your sweetheart but also her circle of close acquaintances.
5 things that Eastern European women admire
1. The ability to keep one’s word. People of all nationalities find this trait attractive but it is even more important for residents of the former USSR. The unstable situation in these countries makes them appreciate reliability and stability in guys more.
2. Clean and fashionable appearance. Men dating with Eastern European women would be wise to dress up a notch. If you normally dress casually, upgrade it to a “smart casual” attire. Think city girls from a posh area in downtown. Russian and Ukrainian women love the style, nice clothes, and elegance.
3. Readiness to wait for intimacy. Dating without immediate attempts to move to the bedroom can melt hearts of girls from Eastern Europe. In their culture men are expected to constantly push for closeness, and women should continually resist. It is quite exhausting. When you act as if you are simply enjoying her company, she might start wondering if you are even interested in her this way. It’s much easier to wait out than to fight your way through. You also earn her respect for being considerate.
4. Being a leader. Asking an Eastern European woman about her opinions all the time will get you nowhere. Rather make decisions yourself and offer options, she is happy to follow. Do not hesitate to take initiative as women there are taught to hide their interest and put on the appearance of indifference. If she doesn’t expressly request you to leave, she is excited about being approached. Don’t be fooled by her rather passive actions; she may be jumping for joy on the inside!
5. Generosity. If you want to cut corners and make a girl fall in love with you quickly, being generous would allow you to skip multiple steps. Bunches of flowers and chocolates might seem trivial (of course, she could afford to buy these items herself) but getting them from an admirer is an entirely different thing. Little presents like perfumes or unique jewellery not only lovely to receive as gifts but also unconsciously keep you in the lady’s thoughts as she is making use of them. Rather spend less on dinners and entertainment but allocate more attention to gifts. She may not identify the difference between $60 and $20 bottle of wine but she surely knows how to take pleasure in a flagon of the new fragrance.
If you are able to master these 5 major points, you will be way ahead of the majority of guys trying to score with Eastern European women.
Sure, there are other aspects of courtship customs that could also be valuable. The precise recipe for succeeding with cute beauties from the former USSR contains a few more points but if you manage to get the basics correct, your relationship will develop in the right direction.
Source by Elena Petrova